110A Albert Street, Osborne Park
DECEASED ESTATE – MUST BE SOLD!
Before becoming a real estate agent, I was a Cabin Manager with a world-leading airline. This experience enhanced my natural desire to deliver the highest level of customer service I can.
Other invaluable strengths I gained:
· The reward of working with people from many diverse lifestyles and cultures
· The ability to solve problems quickly and in a positive manner
· I am able to communicate efficiently and effectively
· I have a productive, well-organised professional presence
· I have developed countless skills to help anticipate the needs of others
After my years ‘in the air’, I decided to keep my feet on the ground. I have spent years buying, renovating and selling houses building a strong property portfolio in the process and gaining priceless insight into every aspect of the customer service experience.
My love for real estate includes having a strong passion for staging and styling interiors and exteriors of all types of properties.
With my professional skill-set and personal strengths combined, you can be assured I put practical solutions, superior service and well-considered strategy at the forefront for my clients.
If you are a seller or a buyer, or just curious about how your property might perform in the current market, send me an email or give me a call. I can’t wait to start working with you!