Nestled in quiet Edward Street, this single-level, lovingly renovated family home accentuates the unique high ceilings and wide hallway of the original dwelling, and combines it with a spacious, light-filled living/dining area that flows out through 9m-wide sliding doors to the shaded alfresco deck, and north-facing quiet backyard paradise.
Ideally located close to premier schools and renowned amenities, this impressive property sits on a 708sqm landholding and presents an opportunity not to be missed.
The 2.3m-wide hallway with original polished jarrah floorboards and soaring ceilings entice you through to the heart of the home: a light-filled, open plan kitchen, dining and living room with 3.6m-high ceilings, relaxing office area and expansive gallery walls for art. The statement kitchen is centred around a bespoke 4m charcoal concrete island bench, with Bosch twin ovens and cook top, Miele dishwasher, Schweigen silent range hood, walk-in pantry and large laundry to the rear.
Sliding doors open onto a shaded, alfresco area with jarrah decking, outdoor blinds, ceiling fans and built-in storage seating, offering an idyllic indoor/outdoor living lifestyle. Boasting a sought-after north facing aspect, the outdoor space is complete with a glass-fenced sparkling swimming pool, in-ground trampoline and cute cubby house ensuring the kids never have a dull day.
Three/four generous bedrooms offer a flexible floorplan. The master suite is complete with expansive walk-in robe and contemporary en-suite has underfloor heating with marble double vanity, shower and bath. The stylish family bathroom also has underfloor heating, single marble vanity and an oversized shower, and there’s a powder room.
Set in a quiet, tucked-away tightly held neighbourhood, 4 Edward Street presents the perfect haven for the growing family. Walk to Napoleon Street and pick up a coffee before taking the family for a swim at Cottesloe’s world-renowned beach.
A beautifully designed layout with a premium location, this residence is simply one of a kind.
– Open plan design with excellent flow
– Renovated 1940s built home
– Security fencing with remote up-and-over carport door
– Gallery-style entrance
– Expansive open plan kitchen, living and dining
– Statement kitchen complete with bespoke 4m concrete island bench, twin ovens, feature pendant lighting, silent rangehood, subway tile splash back, feature bulkhead, double sink, soft close draws and walk-in pantry
– Spacious outdoor alfresco area complete with solid jarrah decking, built-in storage seating, pull down sunscreen blinds and outdoor fans
– Glass fenced sparkling saltwater swimming pool that attracts almost no foliage, offering ease of maintenance
– Low maintenance lawns and landscaped gardens throughout
– 3/4 king-sized bedrooms
– Master suite with walk-in robe and ensuite complete with marble double vanity, bath, shower and underfloor heating
– Second living area that can be a fourth bedroom
– Family bathroom complete with marble single vanity, oversized shower and underfloor heating
– Designated powder room
– Wide limestone-paved side access
– Expansive laundry
– Double carport and single garage
– Stained glass door
– Uniquely high 3.6m ceilings
– Extra wide hallway
– Original polished jarrah floorboards throughout
– Custom built-in bookcases
– LED downlighting
– Daikin 10-Zone, 16kw reverse cycle ducted air conditioning with MyAir App
– Ceiling fans indoor and out
– 6.5kw solar panels that cover the cost of air con and other appliances
– Plantation shutters
– Coveted North-facing backyard
– Fully reticulated
– 10 x 3.6m sparkling salt water concrete pool
– In-ground trampoline
– Cute cubby house
– Extension built with footings that allow for a two-storey addition to be added, with sweeping views
– Quiet, tightly held friendly street and neighbourhood
– 450m to North Cottesloe Primary School
– Close to premier schools – PLC, MLC, CCGS, Iona and Scotch
– 1.6km to Cottesloe Beach, under 1km to Napoleon Street and river (Foreshore Reserve).
– Close to great amenities
– Short drive to the city
– Close to public transport – Grant Street and Cottesloe train stations
Council Rates $1,502.22 per year
Water Rates $1,069.01 per year