Fall in love with the relaxed elegance of this beautiful, spacious home only a short walk from the river foreshore. It offers stunning tree top views from the balcony, space to entertain and a private lifestyle in a quiet neighbourhood.
This 4 x 2 home has large open-plan living areas for you to enjoy with your friends and family. Boasting lovely views of the garden, this home has a feeling of space and tranquility. Upstairs you also have access to a long balcony where you can sit outside to enjoy your morning coffee or enjoy a glass of wine in the evening as the sweet breeze wafts through.
A second large living area opens to a covered alfresco which is perfect for year-round relaxing. Take a restful soak in the inground spa at the end of a long day and feel your worries wash away.
The open plan kitchen has quality European appliances, walk in pantry and lots of bench space, which makes entertaining easy whether you’re expecting the whole family for brunch or having a few friends for dinner.
The immaculate low-maintenance gardens have been designed to create little conversation nooks amongst the greenery, creating a wonderful sense of discovery as you wander through.
This low-maintenance two-storey home is tucked away down a well-lit driveway which leads to a welcoming entry courtyard. The secure double garage has a workshop/storage area and shopper’s entry.
Situated in a superb area walking distance to the river and dotted with lush parks, yacht clubs, Bicton Baths, local cafes and bars all just minutes away. Pop down to Fremantle and enjoy the convenience of the Bicton lifestyle.
Call Danielle Diffen to arrange a viewing today!
– Spacious open plan living and dining areas
– Large kitchen with quality European appliances
– WIP, double Bosch ovens, gas cooktop, Siemens dishwasher
– Charming alfresco balcony with treetop views
– Spacious downstairs lounge
– Covered alfresco with relaxing inground spa
– Main bedroom with WIR, ensuite, leafy vista and balcony
– 3 additional large bedrooms with BIR
– Bright study
– Evaporative ducted air conditioning, ceilings fans
– Gas central heating and gas bayonets on both levels
– Solid timber floors, quality carpets, plantation shutters
– Energy efficient solar panels
– Excellent security including alarm, mesh grills and security doors
– Automatic double garage with separate storage/workshop
– Reticulated easy care gardens
– 150m to nearest bus stop