First time offered! This elegant residence is a beautifully presented, low-maintenance home in a fantastic location. Whether you’re looking for a spacious single-storey downsizer or a convenient Claremont home, this is the one!
The home is surrounded by lush established gardens which create a quiet oasis. Step from the alfresco garden into the family living areas or the formal dining room for easy entertaining. There are two very spacious living areas, 3 bright bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and extensive easy-care gardens.
The beloved home has been well looked after and presents a wonderful opportunity to live in a sought-after neighbourhood close to public transport, the river, Claremont Quarter, Swanbourne shops and walking distance from some of the area’s best schools.
This comfortable and spacious home has all the answers.
– Easy access single storey 3×2 green title home
– Split system air conditioning and ceiling fans
– Spacious lounge with cosy gas fireplace
– Formal dining area with French doors to the garden
– Light-filled family room
– Immaculate timber kitchen with granite benches, quality Bosch oven, Bosch dishwasher. Large windows take in a vista to the gardens
– Outdoor dining area under a shady alfresco patio, with gas-plumbed undercover barbecue nook
– Large main bedroom with WIR and ensuite with separate WC
– 2 bedrooms with BIR
– Family bathroom with bath
– Laundry with separate WC and built in linen closet
– Secure lockup double garage with workshop/store area
– Established easy-care reticulated gardens
– 90m to nearest bus stop
– 650m to Swanbourne shops and train station
– 850m to Claremont shopping precinct
– A short walk to MLC, Christ Church Grammar School, North Cottesloe Primary
– Within North Cottesloe Primary School boundary
Call Danielle Diffen on 0412 176 047 to arrange a viewing today! OPEN BY APPOINTMENT THROUGHOUT THE HOLIDAY SEASON